Oracle CX Cloud offers features and capabilities that help companies excel at sales, customer management, and much more. This book is a detailed guide to implementing cloud solutions and helping administrators of all levels thoroughly understand the platform. This book begins with an introduction to high-level Oracle architecture and examines what CX offers over CRM. You’ll explore the different cloud-based tools for marketing, sales, and customer services, among others. By the end of the book, you will have learned about the working of the Oracle CX Cloud Suite and how to orchestrate user experience across all products seamlessly.
- Lifetime access to eBook with 254 pages
- Learn what CX offers over CRM
- Explore the different cloud-based tools for marketing, sales, & customer services
- Integrate the CX suite to work together to interact with the environment
- Leverage Oracle ICS & Oracle CX Cloud for hybrid deployment
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: all levels
- Any device with basic specifications
4.0/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, Packt has published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
Kresimir Juric has spent many years in different positions and working with many different projects/clients. He has broad competence in designing and deploying various CX/CRM systems, helping customers grow their businesses and achieve their goals. Kresimir has experience of introducing organizational change as an internal resource and as a consultant in organizations ranging from SOHO/SME to some of the biggest international corporations. Kresimir has implemented CRM systems and organizational changes in the telecommunications, banking, hospitality, credit information, manufacturing, and pharmaceutical industries with the least possible organizational resistance.