Whether you wish to become a qualified first aider or brush up on your first aid knowledge, this course will provide you with valuable life-saving skills and practical information to take control in any first aid situation, no matter how minor or severe. Through step-by-step instructor guidance, case studies and video lessons, you will learn how to identify illness, dress wounds, what to do in the case of a head injury, and much more.
This complete first aid bundle training course includes procedures that apply to both the home and workplace, taking you through the fundamental items of the first aid kit. By the end of the course, you will feel confident to handle a range of situations, from placing someone in the recovery position to conducting a primary assessment and taking appropriate action when someone is suffering from a seizure or food poisoning.
This online first aid training course is for learners of all academic backgrounds and industries and can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis from an internet-connected device, learning from anywhere in the world. Get fully certified in just 20/30 hours and be the first point of contact in an emergency for your organization.
4.4/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 15 lectures & 5.85 hours of content 24/7
- Become a qualified first aider & be the first point of contact in an emergency
- Conduct a primary first aid assessment
- Perform emergency procedures such as CPR resuscitation & placing a casualty in the recovery position
- Gain in-depth knowledge of serious illnesses, injuries, & accidents, and their treatments
- Deepen your understanding of secondary illnesses & conditions
- Identify the fundamental contents of the first aid kit & know how and when to use each item
- Treat burns, fractures, wounds, & head injuries
- Take appropriate action when a person is choking or suffering from a seizure