We use our mobile devices for seemingly everything these days—paying our bills, playing games, and more. Thus, learning to design great mobile UX/UI is more important than ever. From getting a handle of the latest mobile UX design trends (geolocation, anyone?) to learning usability testing methods, you’ll learn all you need to build engaging mobile apps by course’s end.
- Understand the basics of UI/UX mobile app design w/ 2.5 hours of content
- Learn each step of the design process from planning to project completion
- Gain an insight into current mobile UI/UX design trends & developments
- Develop key skills to plan, manage & develop mobile usability
- Craft high fidelity UI designs
- Build a valuable, highly marketable skill set
Stone River eLearning was founded in 2011, and calls itself the Online Technology Bootcamp. It has taught over 250,000 students through its website and reseller partners since its founding, with a focus on developing high quality video training in all areas of the tech field. For more details on the course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!