Microsoft services go well beyond just Windows, into enterprise where their tools and services are used to build applications efficiently, manage cloud computing environments, and much more. Programming with Microsoft is a consistently in-demand skill, and this 4-course bundle will introduce you to some of the most important programs in the Microsoft arsenal. You'll discuss programming on the Microsoft .NET Framework and developing for Microsoft Azure, the elite cloud computing system used by major companies around the world.
- Access 4 full courses 24/7
- Explore Microsoft ASP. NET MVC
- Learn how to program w/ HTML 5 in Microsoft .NET 4.5
- Study for the Microsoft 70-486 & 70-487 certification exams in ASP.NET MVC web development & Microsoft Azure development
- Use visual demonstrations & multimedia presentations to learn
- Test your progress w/ quizzes & exam simulators
- Interact & collaborate w/ other students & Vision Training Systems employees to form study groups & discussions
Vision Training Systems believes in quality above all else. Our courses are meticulously created by the industries top team of course developers and certified instructors. Vision only hires the highest level subject matter experts to instruct our courses and the result is a pass rate of 98.4%.
Vision focuses on providing corporations a high quality, customizable solution that gives their employees valuable training that can be done on the go, 24/7. Courses are built with a myriad of features, providing any type of learner with the style of training they need to excel. The Vision learning system includes instructor led lectures, visual demonstrations, multimedia presentations, test simulations, flash cards, educational games, one-on-one support and guaranteed certification.
Vision has become one of the fast growing companies in the IT training space by delivering the highest quality training in the marketplace at a price point far below the competition. Request a free demo and experience the Vision Difference. For more details on this course & instruction, click here