TAKE ADVANTAGE OF POWERPOINT’S TRUE POWER
Your presentation skills are what set you apart from the rest. Plenty of people have the right information but if you can’t present it in an interesting way that keeps your audience engaged then you might as well be wasting their time.
Explore the possibilities of a stand-alone presentation, getting more in-depth with organizational charts, animations and music. You will also create slideshows, and build a non-linear presentation with action buttons that a viewer can easily control. Moreover, working files are included to help you get started quickly with no prior experience needed.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Be prepared to win your audience over after the first slide. With this course you’ll go step by step through the creative process of developing compelling presentations, complete with impressive transitions and multimedia elements.
- Over 56 lectures and 5 hours of content.
- Create professional quality presentations, slideshows and basic animations with one of the world’s leading office productivity tools.
- Manipulate and implement information with a wide range of projects.
- Create fully compatible documents and projects that can be accessed by users working with Office for Mac.
- Receive a certificate upon course completion.
“I hate to say I got through college with just the most basic understanding of powerpoint but your videos definitely helped me get mine to a more professional standard.” – Michelle Morris
“There weren’t a huge number of differences in the Mac version, but enough to throw me off and make it confusing. These quick tutorials were a big help in getting me proficient.” – Bill Keilman
THE EXPERT – Infinite Skills
Infinite Skills is a Canadian based company that offers an ever growing range of high quality eLearning solutions that teach using studio quality narrated videos backed-up with practical hands-on examples. The emphasis is on teaching real life skills that are essential in today’s commercial environment.
- Microsoft Office 2011 For Mac
WANT MORE INFO?
Click HERE to view this course on Udemy.com.