Microsoft Office 2016 is the premiere office suite, providing a slew of programs that are about as close to required software knowledge as you can get in the 21st century. In this course, you'll learn the ins and outs of Office on multiple platforms, including Mac, PC, Android, iOS, and the web-based Office 365. While enhancing your resume, you'll also develop invaluable skills that will make professional and personal tasks alike easier. Plus, as an added bonus, you'll even get an introduction to the powerful note-taking software, Evernote.
- Access 19 comprehensive courses 24/7
- Learn how to use Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, & Excel on Mac & PC
- Master using the Microsoft Office Suite on Android & iOS mobile devices
- Boot up Microsoft Office 365 to have access to tools anywhere you are connected to the web
- Discover the note-taking features of Evernote
- Explore the storage & file management capabilities of OneDrive
- Become proficient in PowerPoint Online
e-courses4you's mission is to provide forward thinking training with you in mind. Whether you want to advance up the career ladder, are looking to start a new job, are thinking about a home based business or want to improve your general health and fitness, e-courses 4 you, will deliver you training to improve EVERY aspect of your life.
Their courses are provided by leading experts in their fields. Celebrity partners include Brian Tracy, Tony Robbins, and Stephen Covey and their business packages are partnered by Microsoft to bring you content which is not just average but outstanding!
For more details on this course and instructor, click here