If Excel spreadsheets make you quake in your boots, this 3-course video series is what you need. You'll start with a primer on basic concepts, then progress through lessons on advanced principles before ending with instruction dedicated to the almighty pivot table. Whether sorting through large quantities or data or formatting your numbers into charts, you'll be blazing through Excel cells without breaking a sweat.
- Course 1: Microsoft Excel - Basic (24 Lessons)
- Get a solid foundation in Excel, such as: using various functions, sorting & filtering data, creating charts illustrating your data & more
- Course 2: Microsoft Excel - Advanced (25 Lessons)
- Delve into more advanced Excel concepts to build out your skill set
- Find values w/ VLOOKUP, create & format pivot tables, record basic Macros, etc.
- Course 3: Pivot Tables - From Novice to Ninja (36 Lessons)
- Fully realize the pivot table's utility as a data analysis tool
- Analyze, sort, filter & present data in a digestible format
Ken Puls is a Canada-based Certified Management Accountant who has had decades of finance and IT experience in the hospitality and tourism industry. He currently serves as the Director of IT at a Vancouver Island resort and heads an Excel training site that offers video tutorials to students worldwide. Ken is an award-winning Microsoft Excel instructor who has won 9 Most Valuable Professional (MVP) awards from Microsoft itself.
- For more details on Microsoft Excel - Basic, click here.
- For more details on Microsoft Excel - Advanced, click here.
- For more details on Pivot Tables - From Novice to Ninja, click here.