Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced
80 Lessons (6.5h)
- First Section
- Different types of references
- Keeping score with the 'IF' and 'Vlookup' Function
- Splitting names with the 'Find', 'Left', 'Right' and 'Len' Function
- Using the PMT Function to explore monthly and yearly compounding
- How to use Google Drive to collect data
- Using PMT and IPMT Funtions to work out a mortgage
- Introduction to Charts in Excel
- Using the 'What if Analysis' function to calculate changes in data
- Deleting duplicate data, Concatenating and more!
- Working out true cost. PMT & IPMT for Finance
- Managing Large Amounts of Data
- Sub-totalling data
- Welcome to Pivot Charts and Tables in Excel
The Complete "How-To" Excel Crash Course
Warrick Klimaytys has spent many years with all kinds of computers in many different situations around the world and is eager to share his knowledge and skills with the StackCommerce community.
Around a decade ago Warrick started his professional life in the military where experienced all kinds of computers and machines. Today, he could be referred to as just a Microsoft "Windows Warrior". As a result of his past experience, he finds it best to deliver lessons in bite sized chunks.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.