Android app developers are always in high demand, and that demand is only going to grow with the impending release of Android 7 Nougat. The time to learn how to develop for Android is now, with this new release set to be its biggest ever. This frequently updating course will make learning Android 7 development fun, and incredibly useful.
- Access 175 lectures & 33 hours of content 24/7
- Develop apps for the very latest version of Android 7 Nougat
- Build a range of apps demonstrating key aspects of the Android framework
- Test your apps on emulators or a real Android phone or tablet
- Learn Java programming using the included Java tutorial videos
- Use Android Studio 2.2, the newest version of Google's Android tool
- Ensure your apps work w/ current & older Android versions on phones & tablets
- Instructor is actively uploading course material & will soon reach 50 hours of content
Tim Bulchaka is an Android app and games developer, and teacher with 30 years of development experience. He spent years as a contract software developer working for government departments, and large prestigious companies like Saab, Mitsubishi, and Fujitsu (to name just a few) in a developer/team lead developer capacity.
He is skilled in many development languages including Java, C++, C#, and Objective-C to name a few.
For the past 10 years he has been self employed, and now focuses exclusively on teaching others how to develop apps for an Android platform. If he is not adding new content to his courses, or his "Aussie Android Dev Guy" Youtube channel, he will be messing around with new and obscure Android API's, or playing games on his Nexus 7 or Nexus 4, or even one of his game consoles (XBox360, PS4, and XBox One)
He's published numerous games on the Google Play Android store, and his first published game was in 1982 for the Commodore 64 (the Simon memory game).
He can still remember writing 6502 and Z80 Assembly language (he has fond memories of the Sinclair ZX-81 and Amstrad CPC-464 machines).
He loves to teach and is very passionate about development and assisting others to achieve success in this field.