Make Seamless Repeating Patterns in Illustrator: A Masterclass Course
You save 91%
39 Lessons (4h)
- Your First Program
- Getting Started
- Get Started with Patterns
- Make Your Own Patterns
- Create a Range of Fundamental Pattern Designs
- Making More Complex Patterns
- Whimsical Organic Style Patterns
- Larger Repeating Patterns with Multiple Objects
- Preparing Patterns for Selling, and upload to Print On Demand sites
- Course Wrapup
Upgrade Your Designing Skills & Post Them Online with 4 Hours of Training on Adobe Illustrator CC
InstructorHelen Bradley | Designer, Adobe Illustrator Trainer
4.7/5 Instructor Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Helen Bradley is an expatriate Australian, designer, and photographer. She specializes in teaching graphic design using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop and teaching photo-editing with Lightroom and Photoshop.
Helen has taught thousands of students worldwide and she is recognized as a skilled trainer who "knows her stuff" and who is able to communicate even highly technical and complex processes so they are easy to understand. Apart from her technical expertise, one thing students frequently comment on is her lack of 'fluff' she doesn't waste time and she gets to the point quickly.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.