With the power of UNIX and the simplicity of Macintosh, your Mac is a high-tech wellspring of untapped power! Use MacPilot to unlock over 1,200 features and access them all with the easy and familiar Macintosh user interface—no command line tools or complicated file operations required! With MacPilot, you can display hidden files in Finder, disable the startup chime, add spacers and stacks to the Dock, change the screenshot file format, run maintenance tools, and so much more. With MacPIlot, you can step out of the passenger seat of your Mac, get behind the wheel, and take real control over your computer.
- Unlock over 1,200 features to tweak your Mac & optimize your experience
- Toggle animations, show the Quit menu, show the file path in the window titlebar & use your screensaver as the desktop
- Customize the dock by adding spacers & smart stacks/menus
- Access a beautiful system profile that outlines advanced system information
- Optimize & repair your system by running common maintenance scripts such as cron, launch services, and prebinding
- See everything from the graphics card & RAM bus speeds to the system serial number
- View a complete list of network ports, error codes & key combos
4.0/5 stars on MacUpdate:
★ ★ ★ ★
Tech Journey: "Mac Pilot is the Swiss Army Knife that does all the user interface customization, combining with custom system tweaks and under the hood maintenance in a single convenient package."
- Length of access: lifetime
- Lifetime license include all minor and major upgrades to this software free of charge
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Max number of devices: 3
- Access options: desktop
- Software version: 11.1.3
- Updates included
About the Developer
Located in Canada, Koingo Software, Inc. has been providing digital solutions for businesses and individuals since 1995. Their award-winning software is now installed on thousands of personal computers worldwide — seamlessly integrating with a modern lifestyle.