Don’t let your Mac get cluttered up with junk and decrease your productivity. If you're used to digging around on your Mac, searching for what is taking up space and deciding what is safe to delete, the arrival of MacClean 3 does all those tedious and risky tasks for you. MacClean 3 identifies and gets rid of user junk, OS junk, and development junk for a smoother, desktop experience. More than a cleaning app, MacClean3also protects your online privacy by cleaning up cookies, caches, sessions, and other data It also wipes out cookies on your Mac to eliminate hidden dangers such as malware, unencrypted text, cookies, and more. With this full set of cleaning and maintenance tools, MacClean is an app you'll love to use every day.
- Remove all unused, developer-oriented, & extraneous junks out of your Mac
- Clean up cookies, caches, sessions, history, saved passwords & other website data in your Safari, Chrome, and Firefox
- Put comprehensive & solid protection upon your life by clearing out all these malicious cookies
- Erase your trace of recently opened apps, documents, file folders & even the web servers you have been connected with
- Keep your Mac not only away from Malware, Trojan, Spyware, Worms, Scareware, AdWare, but also all kinds of viruses
- Macworld: "If you're looking for software to speed up your sluggish Mac and more, try iMobie's MacClean, which offers simple yet reliable features for you."
- Business Insider: "MacClean is designed to re-optimize the operating system to be as fast and efficient as possible."
- Mac OS: macOS Catalina, macOS Mojave, macOS High Sierra, macOS Sierra, OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 display or above
- CPU: Pentium IV 2.4 GHz or above
- RAM: 512MB system memory
- Display Card: Accelerated 3D graphics – 64MB RAM
- Hard Disk: 100 MB hard drive space
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Max number of devices: 5
- Access options: desktop
- Software version: 3.6.0
- Supported languages: English, Japanese, German, Spanish, French, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Russian
- Updates included
About the Developer
iMobie was established in 2011, located at Tianfu Software Park, Chengdu, China. The company's name is inspired by I'M Optimistic, Brave, Independent & Efficient, which represents the main characters of this young, passionate and promising team.
At their fledgling stage, they focus on developing iPhone, iPod, iPad content management, iOS data recovery, and iPhone / Mac maintenance utility software. All their efforts are worthwhile since over 8 million happy users have been served by iMobie products and services.