Linux is an open source computer operating system that is often used for building technologies as it offers users and developers considerable room for modifications. It is used in a variety of ways: as the operating system for many hardware platforms, as an OS for servers, as a component in smart phones and gaming platforms, and much more. This course will introduce you to Linux and teach you to become a nuanced user so you can start working with Linux quickly.
- Access 50 lectures & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Gain a comprehensive background on operating systems & Linux distributions
- Understand open source, software licensing & more
- Install a Linux system from scratch & learn how to work w/ it
- Learn the command terminal in Linux programming & start coding
- Familiarize yourself w/ the file management system & shells in Linux
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content. Their team of industry professionals has been training manpower for more than a decade. They aim to teach technology the way it is used in the industry and professional world. They have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web and Enterprise, and Database and Server Administration.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Eduonix at firstname.lastname@example.org.