Send Your Pet’s DNA to the Moon with LifeShip’s Moon Kit
Preserve a Piece of Your Furry Best Friend on the Moon, So You’ll Always Be Connected, No Matter Where You Are
LifeShip’s Pet Kit comes with everything you need to easily collect and return your pet’s DNA sample. Their genetic code will be extracted and preserved in synthetic amber. It’s stored in a time capsule with the DNA of other pets, humans, various plant and animal species, and an archive of human knowledge. The capsule gets sent to the Moon on a lunar lander shared with NASA missions. The kit comes with the saliva collection swab and prepaid mailer for returning the sample to LifeShip’s lab. You’ll also receive invitations to watch the rocket launch and lunar landing live streams, as well as a personalized digital mission certificate showing your pet’s location on the Moon.
- Preserve your pet's genes: Get your furry friend added to a genetic record of Earth by preserving their DNA in a time capsule
- Watch live for launch: Receive a VIP invitation to live watch parties for the rocket launch and lunar landing. A collectible mission patch, boarding pass, and personalized certificate celebrate the voyage
- Inspiring and seamless experience: Collecting and returning your pet’s DNA sample is easy with the kit and prepaid mailer. You'll track their DNA as it's processed at LifeShip's state-of-the-art lab, and get exciting updates as the mission progresses
- Forever together: Wherever you are, look up at the moon and know that your pet is there
- Personalized digital mission certificate: Commemorates your pet's journey and shows the location of their DNA on the Moon
- Color: multicolor
- Materials: paper, rayon, plastic saliva collection swab
- Dimensions: 1.25" x 6.5" x 4.5"
- Weight: 2.61 oz
- Mission information cards
- Sticker and patch
- Collectible boarding pass
- Saliva swab
- Prepaid return envelope
- VIP watch party invites
- Ships to Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Jun 30 - Jul 11
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.