This course is focused on the practical side of penetration testing without neglecting the theory behind each attack. As you gain a complex understanding of websites, you will then learn how you can exploit them to carry out a number of powerful cyber attacks. You'll track from a beginning to advanced level and by the time you finish you'll be able to launch attacks and test the security of websites and apps the same way that black hat hackers would, and
be able to fix these vulnerabilities.
- Access 93 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to gather information about your target site like discovering the DNS server used & subdomains
- Discover, exploit, & fix a number of vulnerabilities like file upload, code execution, SQL injection, XSS, & much more
- Understand what you can do w/ the access gained from vulnerabilities
- Explore the basic exploitation of attacks & the advanced methods to enhance them
- Learn how & why vulnerabilities are exploitable, how to fix them, & the right practices to avoid them
Zaid Al-Quraishi is an ethical hacker, pentester, and programmer. He has extensive experience in ethical hacking and penetration testing, more specifically with regard to network security. Zaid started making video tutorials in 2009 for the ethical hacking website iSecuri1ty, and has also served as an editor, manager, and penetration tester for the company. He teaches mostly by example, specifically by first explaining the theory of each technique and then how it translates to a real-life situation.