Learn The Basics of Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing
55 Lessons (17h)
- Solid Introduction to Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing
- Real World Information Intelligence Techniques
- Scanning and vulnerability Assessment
- Network Attacking Techniques
- Windows and Linux Attacking Techniques
- Windows and Linux Post-Exploitation Techniques
- Web Exploitation Techniques
- Windows Exploit Development
Stride Towards a Career in the Exhilarating Field of Network Security
Mohamed Ramadan is a Security Ninja with over 7 Years experience in Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing, Malware Reverse Engineering, Forensics, Securing Websites and Servers. He is a featured guest in many popular TV Shows and in many popular news websites. He Found and Reported Many Security Vulnerabilities in Google, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft, Nokia, Adobe, Apple, AT&T, RedHat, SoundCloud, GitHub, Etsy, Nokia Siemens, Zynga and Constant Contact. Honors & Awards: Listed in Facebook WhiteHats ( 2014 ) Listed in Facebook WhiteHats ( 2013 ) Listed in Facebook WhiteHats ( 2012 ) Listed in Twitter Top Hackers Listed in Microsoft WhiteHats Listed in Google Wall of Fame ( Reward Recipients ) Listed in Google Hall of Fame ( Honorable Mention ) Listed in Adobe Security Acknowledgments Listed in Apple Responsible Disclosure Listed in Etsy Responsible Disclosure Listed in RedHat Vulnerability Acknowledgements Listed in Nokia Siemens Networks Hall of fame as a Prime Reporter! Listed in AT&T Hall of Fame Listed in GitHub White Hat Listed in Zynga WHITEHATS Listed in SoundCloud Responsible Disclosure Listed in Constant Contact Responsible Disclosure Listed in Soldierx Hacker Database For more details on this course and instructor, click here.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.