No time for airy theory, this course gets right to the code and will have you developing apps for iOS devices in no time. Stay at the cutting-edge of technology by learning this essential language, starting with the basics and finishing off like a pro.
- 95 lectures with 5+ hours of content
- Understand the basics: operators, strings, characters, and collection
- Easily evolve from Objective C
- Learn how the control flow in Swift works
- Navigate Xcode's new .playground file
- Video walkthroughs showing you how to use Swift
- Stay on the cutting edge with constantly updated material
- Receive a certificate of completion
Rick Walter is an iOS developer that has been focused on mobile app design and creation for over 3 years. Prior to teaching the Internet's first course on Swift, he created 5 iOS apps from scratch that are currently live in the App Store and being used by thousands of users worldwide.