Projects in Ruby On Rails is for developers looking to upgrade their skills without enrolling in a full time coding institution. Primarily taught in Linux, this course also includes tutorials to help you get started in Windows if needed. The following projects have been selected and created for this course, and will not only help you understand the core concepts of Ruby on Rails, but also teach you essential best practices for web development.
- Upgrade your Ruby on Rails skills w/ over 47 lectures & 13 hours of content
- Install Ruby on Rails & MySQL to build a simple web app
- Create a complete blog management system like WordPress while mastering Ruby technique
- Explore professional Ruby techniques while creating a Ruby image gallery
- Extend your code to make a shopping cart
- Learn to use Ruby code effectively in commercial projects
- Study best software development practices
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content on the web! Their team of industry professionals have been training manpower for more than a decade, and aim to teach technology the way it's used in the professional world. They have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from mobility to web to enterprise to database and server administration.