Node.js is becoming more than a household name in the programming world, it's becoming a go-to technology. Build 10 real-life applications along with the expert instructors in this 18+ hour training, and you'll learn to master this crucial open source, cross-platform runtime environment for server-side and networking applications.
- Over 86 lectures and 18.5 hours of content
- Create data-intensive, real-time applications using Node.js
- Build scalable & lightweight web applications
- Learn the use of technologies such as Cassandra & MongoDB
- Understand the coding principles behind practical web applications
- Use the Express Framework to build web applications
- Study the concepts of network programming
- Explore the following technologies: HTML/CSS front-end technologies, Nodejs NPM, NoSQL database, column databases, database ORM, Express Framework, Asynchronous programming, Karken layer, Drywall user management, Bcrypt encryption, Socket IO & REST APIs
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content. Their team of industry professionals has been training manpower for more than a decade, and aims to teach technology the way it's used in the professional world. They have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from mobility, web to enterprise, and database and server administration. For more details on this course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding--to business--to fitness, and beyond!