Express is an extremely powerful tool for creating web applications built on Node. Over this action-packed series of tutorials you'll learn how to use and implement the Express library. Express is extremely practical, whether you're looking to use it for prototyping, hobbies, or to improve your qualifications, and this course will help you do it all.
- Access 14 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Install Express on your computer, run a custom server, & understand requests & responses
- Use GET & POST requests
- Write & run tests w/ Mocha & learn about RESTful APIs
- Test your knowledge w/ quizzes
Known in development circles as “the Code Whisperer," Daniel Stern has been believed to possess a supernatural connection to computers ever since he talked the supercomputer Deep Blue off the roof of a twelve-story St. Petersburg apartment building, following its shameful loss to Gary Kasparov.
He can often be found singing softly to his tablet, or gently caressing his aluminum keyboard in his arms.
Daniel has been working as a front end and full stack developer in the tech industry since 2011. He's developed single-page applications for banks like CIBC, charities like the Ontario Institute for Cancer Research, and at ad agencies like McLaren McCann, TraffikGroup and Olson. Throughout his labors, he's worked on computer programming in his spare time because, well, he's obsessed with it.
In addition to being trusted by the open source community to develop top-quality, functional code, Daniel has also been invited to speak at numerous conferences including Full Stack Conference 2014 in London, England.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption