The more popular WordPress gets, the more malicious hackers there seem to be--don't let your site be a target. This course teaches you the ins and outs of building a bulletproof site, from choosing your password to securing your configuration file. Last but not least, the expert instructors from Eduonix will teach you to fully back up your site so you'll never be without a plan b.
- Access 20 lectures & 2.5 hours of content
- Get introduced to security basics like software updating, securing FTP & creating strong passwords
- Secure your Wordpress database
- Protect media like videos, images & files from being taken
- Restrict user access to your server & blacklist certain IP addresses
- Learn to use security plug-ins like a spam stopper
- Study strategies for preventing hacker attacks
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content. Their team of industry professionals has been training manpower for more than a decade. They aim to teach technology the way it's used in the professional world, and have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from mobility, web, enterprise, to database and server administration.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!