The demand for 3D modeling and animation skills is growing across a number of industries, from gaming to architecture, and there has never been a better time to delve into this exciting and lucrative field. In this course you'll use Blender 3D, a feature-rich, free modeling and animation suite to bring 3D creations to life. The creative possibilities in Blender 3D are nearly limitless, as you'll soon find out!
- Access 45 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Model your own 3D meshes using a variety of modeling techniques & workflows
- UV map objects using projection & unwrapping
- Texture 3D models & work w/ materials
- Configure scene lighting & use Blender's animation tools to animate objects & scenes
- Work w/ ambient, atmospheric rendering effects
- Perform basic simulations using the built-in game engine
Richard Sneyd is the CEO of CyberMyth Games, an independent game development studio based in Ireland. He also moonlights as a game design lecturer, drawing upon his years of experience creating games, and prides himself on his easily digestible teaching style. For more details on the course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!