Blush Colour Infusion is a sheer, buildable and silky-smooth cheek colour that blends seamlessly with skin for the most natural, fresh look. Pure colour pigments feel weightless and apply evenly to skin for a healthy-looking flush of colour that lasts 10 hours. Infused with micro-fine powders, this next-generation formula can build from a diffused, sheer hint of color to a bold colour statement. Designed to layer as flawlessly with liquid or powder makeup as it does on bare skin. Shades range from soft neutrals to vivid pops of color, with finishes ranging from matte to a subtle sheen with hidden pearl, to suit a variety of skin tones and skin types.
Matte Shades: Ginger
How to apply:
• Before applying powder blush, always set skin first with Translucent Powder for the most even and smooth application.
• Pick up product with Cheek Colour Brush or Angled Cheek Colour Brush.
• Desaturate the colour on the back of your hand to distribute pigment evenly through bristles.
• Apply to apples of cheeks in soft sweeping circular motion and blend for an even and sheer application.
• For a bold look, release more blush colour by gently tapping the bristles on the cheeks, or re-prep the brush and repeat application.
• Focus on the center of the apple and build the colour to the intensity you desire.
• PRO TIP: You can also dilute brush with Translucent Loose Setting Powder for an even more sheer application. Tap a small amount of TLSP onto a tissue. Dip brush into TLSP and saturate the bristles before picking up Blush Infusion colour.
Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lauroyl Lysine, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Red 7 (Ci 15850).