You are master of your Mac, so why not push it to its greatest efficiency? Keyboard Maestro lets you create or record custom macro shortcuts that you can activate at any time to help you reach unparalleled levels of productivity. Open documents instantly, type full sentences with the press of a single key, control web applications, and much more. Keyboard Maestro puts your whole Mac only a key away.
- Trigger your macros w/ hotkeys that are down, pressed, released, tapped multiple times, or even w/ gestures like plugging in your headphones
- Enable, disable, rename, add notes, set colors, or get help for your macros in the Gear menu
- Select macros more quickly over time thanks to machine learning
- Track macro stats via the Macro Inspector to see which macros you use the most
- Autocomplete words, sentences, or entire paragraphs
- Prompt for a list selection, a file or folder, a selection from the Touch Bar or from a set of macros
- Send MIDI packets in any format, including calculated values
- Download text or images from remote websites as part of your macro automation, or trigger remote activities or remote macros
- Use the new Send SMS & Send iMessage actions to send messages to yourself or other
- Macworld Editor's Choice Award Winner
- Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
- Length of access: lifetime
- Restrictions: for use on up to 5 computer
- Minor updates included
- Version 8.2.4
What's New in Version 8.2.4
- Fix for Mojave to ensure macros work immediately after enabling Accessibility permissions
About the Developer
Stairways Software was founded in April 1995 by Peter N Lewis to further develop and sell the world-class Mac software that made him famous. Stairways is a privately held Propriety Limited company based in Perth, Western Australia, and Peter continues to lead the company as president and chief executive officer.
Peter’s goal was to bring high-quality Internet and Unix tools to the Mac, combining the traditional Mac ease-of-use with the power of the Internet and Unix. This placed Stairways Software in exactly the right position to capitalize on the massive growth of the Internet from less than one million computers to hundreds of millions. The familiarity with Unix also proved invaluable as Apple transitioned Mac OS to the Unix-based Mac OS X.
Along the way, we acquired Keyboard Maestro which we ourselves found to be an indispensable productivity tool, and have continued to enhance it.
Stairways Software remains a small efficient company which means when you contact us you will be dealing with someone who can directly and personally handle any questions.