Thanks to an influx of malicious hackers, security has emerged as the fastest growing segment of Information Technology. Due to the new, brand segmented, and always evolving nature of the business, IT certifications have become the golden tickets to success.
This bundle lays out a successful career path for you - starting with training for the new CompTIA Security+ exam, which verifies a strong security foundation. You'll then move forward prepping for Cisco's CCNA Security exam, and finishing with the advanced Certified Ethical exam. From protecting systems against attacks to preventing spyware, your skill set built in this bundle will prep you for a successful career in IT Security.
Note: Exam fees are not included. LearnSmart does offer discounted exam vouchers for many IT certification exams.
- Gain the skills to excel in IT Security w/ 50+ hours of advanced training & 48+ hours of courses
- Invest about 1-3 hours per week to pass all certification exams within 4-6 weeks
- Learn to secure Windows systems against attack
- Study passwords: how they're created, how they're restored & different methods used to crack them
- Discover methods for guessing passwords and breaking the different security methods used within the Windows operating system.
- Understand spyware: activities performed, different types & countermeasures needed
- Study different types of keyloggers: hardware, software & kernel/driver keyloggers
- Prepare for three respected security certification exams: CompTIA Security+ (new for 2015), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) & Cisco's CCNA Security
LearnSmart has served the technology community with high-quality certification and skills training since 1997. LearnSmart has grown rapidly as a leading provider for individuals and corporations, serving clients from a broad range of Fortune 500 companies, as well as universities, government institutions and the armed forces. LearnSmart is recognized by Microsoft, Project Management Institute, and CompTIA as a registered partner or authorized training provider.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here