iOS 9 & Swift 2: Step It Up!
77 Lessons (16h)
- Web Service Technologies
- Object Oriented Programming Principles in Swift
- Key Concepts in iOS Development
- Source Control Management
- Building Our App Back-End
- User Interface - list screen Part 1
- User Interface - detail screen Part 2
- User Interface - settings page Part 3
- Featured Functionality - Part 4
- Where to Next?
Learn By Doing & Take Your Apple App Building Skills to the Next Level
Michael A. Rudowsky, Founder of MAR Software Technologies LLC has 30+ years experience working in information technology and has been passionate about computers since the late 1970s. He mastered UNIX and C programming languages in the 1980s and worked on mainframe technologies for Revlon. As a consultant, he’s worked for Fortune 500 companies like Merrill Lynch and Johnson and Johnson, and he started MAR Software Technologies in 2014. For more details on this course and instructor, click here. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!
- Instant digital redemption