The mobile app industry is constantly innovating and growing, and one of the biggest splashes recently is the launch of Apple's iOS 10. It's essential that developers stay ahead of the curve if they want to be successful, and this course will take you on a coding journey to discover all of the new APIs in iOS 10. After building these 7 projects, you'll be ready to start creating your own apps that capitalize on the new opportunities offered in iOS 10.
- Access 77 lectures & 10.5 hours of content 24/7
- Create a Rich Media Photo Album using iOS 10's voice transcription & search functionality
- Build a Group Scheduling app that integrates w/ Messages
- Integrate a Ride-Sharing app w/ SiriKit for voice activation
- Design an iOS 10 Lock Screen Widget that helps language learners memorize new vocabulary
- Create a Daily Alarm Planner using the new UserNotifications framework
- Code your own Board Game that implements an AI opponent, using the new GKMonteCarloStrategist from GameplayKit
- Build a Tank War Game using SpriteKit's powerful new Node Tiling system
Stephen DeStefano is an Apple developer who has been creating apps for 7 years. He has worked with top programmers in the field, and continuously stays current and grows with Apple as technology continues to evolve. His goal here is to create video instruction that makes it easy for students to work with Apple's new language, Swift, and incorporate that knowledge into creating, some pretty amazing apps.