This Intrepid Fashion Belt is the best-fitting, most comfortable belt you will ever wear. It's made from classic Full Grain leather that ensures the highest quality and durability. Instead of belt holes, this belt uses a hidden track system that lets you adjust in small 1/4" increments. This makes Kore belts 800% more adjustable versus a traditional belt with holes. Aside from that, this belt features a solid stainless steel ratchet buckle that easily pops open bottle tops or pops off to swap belts or pass thru airport security with leather on. The stainless steel also gives this stylish belt a better look.
Full Grain leather. Highest grade of leather that's double-stitched for durability
40+ sizing positions. 10" hidden track allows you to precisely adjust in 1/4" increments
Solid stainless steel buckle. Pops open bottle tops, pops off to swap belts, or pass thru airport security with leather on
Large teeth clamp. Securely holds belt to the buckle
Perfect fit. Adjustable for every waist size from 24" up to 44"
Interchangeable. Interchangeable with any classic belt & buckle
Fashion belt. NOT designed to support firearm or any gear
How to Size Your Belt
- On the back of the belt we printed a sizing ruler. Locate your pant size on the ruler. Add 4" and cut using sharp, heavy-duty scissors
- For example, if your pant size is 32” – cut the belt at 36” mark. If your pant size is from 40” to 44”. Do NOT cut the belt. Proceed to step 3.
- Insert cut or blunt end of belt into buckle teeth and clamp down firmly. It’s OK to use force if needed (use tabletop for leverage), the buckle won’t break
- Feed belt around your waist (L to R), thru buckle and the first belt loop. Pull until belt feels snug
- Ideally, your belt tip should extend beyond the first belt loop by 2" to 3". If your belt is too long, just remove the buckle and trim off 1" at a time until the desired length is achieved. Cut with caution
- See instruction video here