Adobe creative programs are an essential tool for graphic designers, digital media artists, and marketing professionals alike. Whether you’re just starting out in design, or have been in the industry for years, the Internationally Accredited Graphic Design Bundle can help you master these programs or start your business as a freelance graphic designer.
With this bundle, you will get access to four of International Open Academy's best, fully accredited courses: Graphic Design Business Basics, Adobe Illustrator with Alice Thorpe, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Lightroom.
These courses are taught by graphic designers Alice Thorpe, an illustrator with first-hand experience working with international clients, and Thomas Cargill, who has worked in printing agencies, alongside other designers in studios, and has freelanced as well. Don't let Adobe products intimidate you; use these courses to master these programs, add an impressive certificate to your resume, and start your own Graphic Design business in no time at all.
- Navigate InDesign
- Format pages, text, objects & images
- Create compelling & professional designs for high-quality publications
Graphic Design Business Basics
- Edit photos using Lightroom
- Process photos & keep them organized
- Adjust white balance, tone & presence
- Create & use presets
Adobe Illustrator with Alice Thorpe
- Create a graphic design business plan, build your brand’s identity & set realistic goals
- Establish your brand, get copyright advice, website tips & ways to refine your content
- Sell your skills using both free & paid advertising content
- Market yourself by unleashing the power of social media
- Find and land clients & then keep them coming back for more
NOTE: Software NOT included.
- Explore what Illustrator can do
- Work with shapes, fonts & effects
- Create your own logo
- Build your brand identity: logo variations, fonts, colors
International Open Academy
International Open Academy is a leader in online learning and your one-stop shop for professional development, personal growth, and goal fulfillment. They empower students to live the life they love by delivering diverse and easy-to-use courses right to your screen. From making a career change to exploring new hobbies or interests, they have courses to tackle a wide spectrum of life’s challenges.
- International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES): ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining, and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions. Your ICOES certificate allows you to prove to employers, colleagues, and customers that your course is from a well-run, ethical institution that meets the highest standards in online education
- Training Qualifications UK (TQUK): TQUK is a national awarding body recognized by the UK Government and regulated by Ofqual(The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation)