Google Cloud Platform (GCP) provides autoscaling compute power and distributed in-memory cache, task queues, and datastores to write, build, and deploy Cloud-hosted applications. With Google Cloud Platform for Developers, you will be able to develop and deploy scalable applications from scratch and make them globally available in almost any language. This book will guide you in designing, deploying, and managing applications running on Google Cloud. By the end of this book, you’ll be well-versed with all the development tools of Google Cloud Platform, and you’ll develop, deploy, and manage highly scalable and reliable applications.
- Lifetime access to eBook w/ 506 pages
- Start with App Engine and move on to work with Container Engine, compute engine, & cloud functions
- Integrate your new applications with the various data solutions on GCP, including Cloud SQL, Bigtable, & Cloud Storage
- Streamline your workflow with tools such as Source Repositories, Container Builder, & StackDriver
- Deploy & debug services with IntelliJ, implement continuous delivery pipelines, and configure robust monitoring and alerting for your production systems
Packt Publishing | Tech Knowledge in Motion
4.0/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, Packt has published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
Ted Hunter is a software engineering consultant with fortune 500 companies to design cloud-native solutions and drive public cloud adoption, primarily within the Google ecosystem. He has a background in full-stack development, DevOps transformation, and designing enterprise data solutions. Currently, he is a solution architect at Slalom Consulting, serving clients in the Southeastern United States.