Books and preparation for the graduate business school exam, GMAT, can cost an arm and a leg, and may not even prepare you particularly well. With this online course you get lifetime access to these 150 high-quality problems that closely resemble the Critical Reasoning section of the GMAT Verbal. Get ready for to nail the GMAT the right way, in your own time.
- Access 151 lectures & 15 hours of content 24/7
- Study w/ 150 Critical Reasoning questions w/ a real GMAT feel
- Get 15 hours of step-by-step reasoning so you can learn to think like test-setters
- Receive visual highlights so that you really understand why answers are right or wrong
- Get feedback from instructors any time
Loonycorn is comprised of four individuals—Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi and Navdeep Singh—who have honed their tech expertises at Google and Flipkart. The team believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students. Together, their GMAT scores average over 760, and they hold MBAs from INSEAD, ISB, and IIM-Ahmedabad in India.