Git is a version control system that tracks changes made to computer files and saves the file after each change is made. It is commonly used in software development to keep track of changes, ensuring that in case the latest code is in error, you can simply restore the older saved version and get your code back up and running. In other words, it can save massive amounts of time. Meanwhile, Github is a repository that allows you to save your coding files and create a collaborative environment. In this course, you'll learn how to optimize both.
- Access 48 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Install Git on your Linux system
- Work w/ remote repositories, different files, & more
- Revisit history, understand branching, & learn how to recover from failures
- Customize your Git & host your own Github repository
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content. Their team of industry professionals has been training manpower for more than a decade. They aim to teach technology the way it is used in the industry and professional world. They have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web and Enterprise, and Database and Server Administration.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels, but basic knowledge of Linux is required
- Instant digital redemption