We know you've got the next great app idea that will solve one of the world’s most pressing problems, or just make life a little bit easier (or all of the above!). Learn how to take it from idea to live app with Make School’s Online Academy. You’ll dive deep into Swift and learn to clone classic apps like Instagram and Angry Birds before you branch out on your own. Access the academy's top-notch training anytime you want, and you’ll be building apps in no time.
- Learn from a mix of text-based online tutorials, Playground challenges & lecture/speaker videos
- Nail down working in Swift, Objective C, or C++ w/ step-by-step tutorials
- Utilize the same program used by top computer science universities like Carnegie Mellon University & MIT
- Follow tutorials to implement monetization, analytics & get your app in the App Store
- Put your great idea into a live app when you’re done w/ tutorials
- Online academy is a great way for students to get prepared for the Make School Summer Academy
Make School was founded to empower students to build and ship products. Creating a product that improves the lives of others is a thrilling and fulfilling experience that opens the door to a successful career in tech. Make School is building the college experience it wished existed, one where students love going to school every day and are passionate about their work. They believe in learning by doing; at Make School studying takes a back seat to creating. They believe coding is the world’s first superpower, and students help make the world a better place.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here