Learn better, learn faster, and learn for free with this project-base CSS and HTML design course. This course will have you building 10 awesome projects along side experts, while getting the inside scoop on tips and tricks for front-end success.
- Understand HTML5, CSS3, Node.js installation & installing, configuring, and working w/ LESS
- Create a responsive HTML5/CC landing page
- Make a web calendar w/ a sub-layout for smaller screens
- Build a fully functional image slider w/ CSS animation/keyframes
- Explore drop-down menus & timelines
- Use variables, mixins & nested styles to create tables
- Utilize JQuery to build an image gallery
- Position & animate images
- Customize a custom Bootstrap template
- Implement LESS to create a newsletter template
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content. Their team of industry professionals have been training manpower for more than a decade. They aim to teach technology the way it's used in industry and the professional world, and have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web to Enterprise and Database and Server Administration.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here