DescriptionIMPORTANT REMINDERS: Promotion available to Continental US customers only. Once redeemed, you'll have to pay up to $229 to get the language set of your choice. Please see Terms & Conditions for more details.
LEARN A NEW LANGUAGE - GUARANTEED.
That promise is what separates Rosetta Stone from the rest, it simply is the best
way to learn a new language (short of actually living in another country...
Rosetta Stone was founded on two concepts. The first is that learning a language should be a natural, intuitive
process. The second is that interactive technology
has the power to accelerate, personalize and simplify language learning for anyone – at any age.
It simply works.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
A coupon for up to $270 off select Rosetta Stone Language Sets (see available languages below), choose from either Desktop Software or Online Subscription.
With the applied coupon you'll have to pay up to $229 to get the set of your choice.
Please see below for more information on pricing.
You will not find a better price anywhere on the web for this product so don't miss Out.
Pricing With Coupon
- Ideal for learning a new language at home
- Unlimited access for you and your family - up to 5 users and 2 computers
- Available as a CD-ROM or Instant Digital Download
- Levels 1-5 ($270 Off) - $229
Pricing With Coupon
- Ideal for learning a new language on the go
- Access all the levels and features of your Rosetta Stone language for 12 or 36 months
- Use on computer, tablet or smartphone, anytime, anywhere
- 36-Month ($270 Off) - $229
- 12-Month ($75 Off) - $224
- 6-Month ($40 Off) - $199
- Learn at your own pace
- Chat with expert tutors
- Connect with other learners
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Used by millions of learners worldwide
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- English (American)
- English (British)
- Filipino (Tagalog)
- Persian (Farsi)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Spanish (Latin America)
- Spanish (Spain)
If the thousands of
corporations, non-profit organizations, educational institutions, and millions of
satisfied learners worldwide aren't enough proof, this quote says it all...
“The gold standard of computer-based language learning.”