We are now living in the digital era. Enterprises and companies (small- and large-scale) have opted to take advantage of technological advances to automate and ease their processes, from communication, management, and a lot more! As the demand for technology grows, so does the need for trustworthy IT professionals.
EXIN Certified IT Service Management Foundation - ISO-IEC 20000-2018
iCollege lets you choose from 8 prep courses on the top 8 certifications across PMP, IT Service Management, Info Security, Agile Scrum, CISM, and more. You'll review the essential skills required and have an insight into how the exam would be. Pick your preferred programs for only $19.99 each and be ready to pass your exams on the first try.
The ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation training course enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a Service Management System as specified in ISO/IEC 20000. ISO/IEC 20000 is the international standard specifically for IT Service Management. It describes an integrated set of management processes that form a service management system for the effective delivery of services to the business and its customers.
4.57/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
The course is presented, authored, & provided by ITProTV
- Access 20 lectures & 8.5 hours of content 24/7
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 20000 & other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods, &d techniques used for the implementation and management of an SMS
- Understand the elements & operations of a service management system and its principal processes
Established in 2003 under the parent company XpertSkills, iCollege is one of the most trusted marketplaces in E-Learning. Our dedication transcends mere content – we source learning products from only the best suppliers and vendors across the globe so you have the widest selection of educational courses designed to equip you for success. Headquartered in stunning South Africa, our distributed company spans 3 continents with employees in the U.S., India, and of course, South Africa. Our customers call more than 120 countries home.
We're proud to say iCollege is trusted by leading organizations in major tech hubs, including Silicon Valley, to train and equip employees to be the very best that they can be. Whether partnering with Fortune 500 companies or being part of an individual's journey toward career growth, we are committed to the success of all who trust us as their source for education and training.
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
A fundamental understanding of the ISO/IEC 20000-1 standard, implementation principles, and service management concepts.