SIMPLE DATA ENCRYPTION AT YOUR MAC'S FINGERTIPS
Espionage uses powerful AES-256 encryption to protect your files and the super-computer defying scrypt to protect your passwords (instead of relying on OS X's weak keychain).
It's extremely simple-to-use and its state-of-the-art encryption protects you even if you're forced to give up your master password.
THE BEST DENIABLE ENCRYPTION—PERIOD
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
If you need powerful data and password protection, look no further. Espionage is used by lawyers, doctors, businesses, and many other professionals and public servants to protect client, patient, and other confidential information.
- Source code available for security professionals
- Super-computer defying encryption: AES-256 + scrypt
- Designed for plausible deniability
- Easily encrypt your email
- Silent feature makes it near impossible to know what's encrypted
- Works with your favorite backup software like Time Machine and Dropbox
- Laptop-theft tracking apps work when using Espionage without FileVault
- High-quality customer support
"All in all, it’s a thoughtful, powerful and well-designed app. I’ve been using it for a few days now, and am really impressed. I think you’ll like it too." — January 10th, 2014 The Dafacto Blog
"I simply love Espionage. It’s simple, affordable and does a fabulous job of taking the pain out of securing private data. The elegantly designed user interface plays a great deal in making Espionage such a pleasure to use." — June 6th 2013 Mac.AppStorm Review
"People choose Macs because the functions they provide make people's lives easier. Espionage is a perfect example of an application that fits well in Apple's ecosystem — it has taken something complicated and made it simple." — May 28th, 2012 MacStories
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS & LANGUAGES
- Mac OS X 10.7+
- English, Spanish, Brazilian, & Portuguese
SOFTWARE LICENSE DETAILS
- How many computers can you activate software with? - All personal computers
- Does it include updates? - Includes all minor updates