Looking to take control of your finances? Emma is a money management and budgeting app that helps you connect all your accounts, avoid overdrafts, cancel wasteful subscriptions, track debt and save money. Using state-of-the-art technology, it analyzes your personal finances and gives you the power to make smarter decisions with your money. Not only that, Emma also makes sure your data is kept at the highest security standards. Emma uses end-to-end 256-bit TLS bank-grade encryption and has read-only access so that ONLY YOU can touch your money. Keeping track of your finances shouldn't be that hard. Do it with the help of Emma, your personal advocate in a pocket.
As Seen On: TechCrunch, Forbes, Financial Times, The Sunday Times, and CITY A.M.!
Note: In order to use Emma, you will need to connect a current/checking, savings or credit card account first. If your bank is not supported by Emma, you will not be able to use the app.
- Manage your money in one place
- Avoid overdrafts fees
- Find & cancel wasteful subscriptions
- Set budgets & track spending
- Track & pay off your debts
- Keep your credit score in shape
- Save money every month
- Track & find bank fees
- See how your money progresses over time
- Countdown paydays & know when you'll get paid
- Receive notifications when you get a refund back, your direct debits are paid, or your salary is in the bank