Digital SLR Photography for Dummies
0 hours content
- How a DSLR differs from a point-and-shoot camera
- What the various controls do
- Steps for viewing your pictures in the camera
- How to set shutter speed, ISO, and aperture
- All about color adjustment and white balance
- Advice on choosing an autofocus point
- How manipulating depth of field affects images
- All about using your camera's built-in flash
- Tips on avoiding red-eye
- Details about different lenses and what they do
- Help setting up action shots, portraits, and close-ups
- Different ways to view and share your pictures
Master the Advanced Photo Control Allowed by Your dSLR Camera
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology. e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format. E-Careers is a true "EdTech" institution.
Since 1991, For Dummies books and courses have helped millions of people make everything easier. For Dummies e-learning courses offer an even more effective and convenient way to learn. This course offers self-paced instruction from industry experts, delivered with the famous, easy-to-follow, plain English for Dummies style.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here.
- Instant digital redemption