DEWALT 20V MAX* XR Cordless Impact Wrench Kit with Detent Pin Anvil, 1/2-Inch
The 20V MAX* XR 1/2-inch Mid-Range Cordless Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil delivers up to 330 ft-lbs max of fastening torque and a lightweight, ergonomic design. This DEWALT impact wrench also features Precision Wrench Control, which helps to prevent overtightening in forward and fastener run-off in reverse. This Mid-Range Cordless Impact Wrench is ideal for grooved couplings, pipe flanges, wheel lugs, concrete anchor setting, and many other applications where a lot of torque is needed in a compact space.
- 1/2 inch cordless impact wrench has up to 330 ft-lbs max of fastening torque at only 3.48lbs
- DEWALT 1/2 inch impact wrench includes the new Precision Wrench Control feature. In Forward, the tool will pause before impacting to help prevent overtightening. In Reverse, the tool lowers speed when fastener is loose to help prevent run-off.
- 3 mode settings of the battery-powered impact wrench are designed to complete a variety of applications
- DEWALT-built brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime vs. brushed model
- Variable speed trigger helps to provide speed control
- LED light to help illuminate dimly lit areas
- Compact and lightweight design for comfort when working in tight spaces
Brand Name: DEWALT
Finish Type: Brushed
Head Style: C Shaped
Item Torque: 330 Inch Pounds
Part Number: DCF894B
Item Weight: 4 pounds
Product Dimensions: 8.06 x 3.19 x 9.56 inches
Item model number: DCF894B
Batteries: Lithium ion batteries required.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
Style: Impact Wrench Kit
Voltage: 20 Volts
Torque: 330 Inch Pounds
Item Package Quantity: 1
Measurement System: Metric
Included Components: DCF894 Mid-Range Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil
Batteries Included?: No
Batteries Required?: Yes
Battery Cell Type: Lithium Ion
- Ships to Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: May 30 - Jun 3
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.