Internet security has never been as important as it is today with more information than ever being handled digitally around the globe. In the first course of this four volume bundle, you'll get an introduction to hacking and how to protect yourself and others. You'll develop an understanding of the threat and vulnerability landscape through threat modeling and risk assessments, and build a foundation for which to expand your security knowledge.
- Access 117 lectures & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Explore the Darknet, malware, exploit kits, phishing, zero day vulnerabilities, & more
- Learn about global tracking & hacking infrastructures that nation states run
- Understand the foundations of operating system security & privacy functionality
- Get a crash course on encryption, how it can be bypassed, & what you can do to mitigate risks
- Discover defenses against phishing, SMShing, vishing, identity theft, & other cons
Nathan House has over 24 years experience in cyber security where he has advised some of largest companies in the world, assuring security on multi-million and multi-billion pound projects. He is CEO of Station X, a cyber security consultancy. More recently Nathan acted as the lead security consultant on a number of the UK's mobile banking and payment solutions helping secure to date over £71Bn in transactions.
His clients have included; BP, ExxonMobil, Shell, Vodafone, VISA, T-mobile, GSK, COOP Banking Group, Royal Bank of Scotland, Natwest, Yorkshire bank, BG Group, BT, London 2012.
Over the years he has spoken at a number of security conferences, developed free security tools, and discovered serious security vulnerabilities in leading applications. Nathan's qualifications and education include:
- BSc. (Hons) Computing 'Networks & Communication' 1st Class Honors
- SCF : SABSA Charted Architect Foundation
- CISSP : Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CISA : Certified Information Systems Auditor
- CISM : Certified Information Security Manager
- ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Lead Auditor
- CEH : Certified Ethical Hacker
- OSCP : Offensive Security Certified Professional