EASILY RUN WINDOWS ON YOUR MAC
Have you ever wanted to easily run Windows applications & PC games on your Mac?
CrossOver 13 has you covered and now you can install your Windows software right onto your Mac without a Windows license, without rebooting, and without a virtual machine.
Your Windows applications and games integrate seamlessly on your Mac OS X and run alongside your other Mac applications.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
Let's face it, there are some great Windows applications and PC games that we'd love to run on our Mac but due to compatibility issues we've just been out of luck...until NOW.
Now you can get the best of both worlds.
- Seamless Command Conversion - Install Windows programs into Crossover and it translates Windows commands back and forth to the Mac OS
- No Reboot Required - No need to reboot your computer to run Windows OS (unlike Boot Camp)
- Like Parallels, But Sleeker - Get rid of the performance overhead of running Windows OS in a virtual machine like Parallels or VMware
"CrossOver Office represents another step toward making Linux a viable desktop environment for select corporate and power users." - PC Magazine
"In general, running CrossOver Office was so similar to using Office on a standard Windows system that it was sometimes difficult to remember the PC was actually running Linux." - Wired
"It works so well, and the Windows programs that it currently supports run so smoothly, that it makes me feel slightly guilty – as though I'm somehow cheating." - Desktop Linux.com
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- OS: Mac OS X 10.6.x or later
- Processor: Intel-based Mac
- Compatible Applications: Check out what apps Crossover is compatible with HERE
- Language: English
- How many computers can you activate software with? - 1
- When does license need to be redeemed by? - Anytime
- Does it include updates? - Yes, minor updates