Please note: Only available to customers in the Continental United States. The sale price includes shipping and all sales are final.
CONVERT VHS TO DVD LIKE A PRO
Videotapes can deteriorate over time. Your old videos will have color bleed, white specks, and other distortions. Save your collection before it’s too late with this all-in-one VHS conversion solution.
Any PC user can easily convert old VHS, Betamax and camcorder tapes to DVDs and digital formats and save those precious memories captured on home video. Step-by-step pictorial instructions guide you through the process, making this product great even for novice users.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
Perhaps you uncovered some of those old VHS tapes in the attic, only to find that they don’t look quite like they used to. Archiving those old tapes might be the best way to ensure they survive another generation, but what good are they if you can’t enjoy them?
We love this conversion package not just out of sentimentality, but also out of a passion for organization. Keeping our baby videos filed on the same drive as our own child’s makes proving who was cuter easier than ever, not to mention assures us one less hunt for an RCA cable in the future.
- All-In-One Solution – Includes the USB capture device and all necessary cables
- Easy-To-Use Product – Step-by-step pictorial instruction and toll-free support line
- Smooth Integration – Watch in iTunes, burn to DVD using video creation apps
IN THE BOX
- One (1) VIDBOX (USB video capture device)
- Software Installation CD
- USB Cable
- RCA to RCA Video/Audio Cable (3ft/1m)
- Quick Start Guide
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS & LANGUAGES
- OS: Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Vista / XP (SP 2/3)
- Available USB 2.0 or 3.0 Port
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz, Pentium® D, Pentium® M 1.3 GHz, Pentium Core™ Duo, or AMD® Athlon® 64 processor (Intel® Pentium® IV 3 GHz with hyperthreading or dual core 1.3 GHz for HD editing)
- Memory: 256MB of RAM (1GB for HD editing)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 700MB for program installation and 10GB for DVD creation (25GB for Blu-ray Disc creation)
- Compatible Video Players: VCR (VHS, Betamax, S-VHS), camcorder (8mm, DV, mini DV, HDV, AVCHD), TV, DVD player, game console, TiVo, DVR and cable set-top box.
- Other: DirectX 9.0 or higher
- Windows Media Player 6.4 (or higher)
- QuickTime Player for MOV
- CD Writer for VCD, SVCD
- DVD Writer for DVD burning
- Blu-ray Writer for Blu-ray Disc
- IEEE1394 cable for DV/HDV camcorder (optional)
- CD-ROM drive (for software installation)
- Video Input : AVI, WMV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MOV
- Image Input : JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG
- Video Output : MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, VCD, SVCD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc, WMV
- Languages Supported: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Region Formats: NTSC, SECAM and PAL
- No refunds, all sales are final
- Promotion available to Continental US customers only
- Price includes shipping & handling
- Please allow up to two (2) weeks for delivery
- Please Note: if your computer does not have a CD-ROM drive, you will need to follow the instructions located in your account to download installation software from the Honestech website (free).
- Limit five (5) per customer