Linear Regression is a powerful method for quantifying the cause and effect relationships that affect different phenomena in the world around us. This course will teach you how to build robust linear models that will stand up to scrutiny when you apply them to real world situations. You'll even put what you've learnt into practice by leveraging Excel, R, and Python to build a model for stock returns.
- Access 40 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Cover method of least squares, explaining variance, & forecasting an outcome
- Explore residuals & assumptions about residuals
- Implement simple & multiple regression in Excel, R, & Python
- Interpret regression results & avoid common pitfalls
- Introduce a categorical variable
Loonycorn is comprised of four individuals—Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi and Navdeep Singh—who have honed their tech expertises at Google and Flipkart. The team believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.