Get $1 credit for every $25 spent!

The Entrepreneurs' Marketing Tool Bundle

What's Included

Product Details

BeSmartSEO: Lifetime Subscription

Drive Your Site to the Top of Google with This SEO Optimization Tool

By SkyHub Cloud | in Apps + Software

Did you know that the top 3 results of any Google search receive nearly 60% of all traffic? That stat makes Search Engine Optimization a vital component to any entrepreneurial venture. This user-friendly platform will give you all the tools you need to analyze your traffic against your competitors', and audit your site to make it resonate in search engines.

  • See your SEO score & compare it to competitors' any time
  • Use SEO Snapshot to fix your on-page SEO
  • Analyze your site's search engine presence on mobile devices
  • Break down your social signal impact & Facebook/Twitter page analysis
  • Fix the holes in your site to make sure your site is loading fast enough to register highly w/ Google's algorithms

Details & Requirements

  • Lifetime access
  • Updates included
  • Unlimited users

Compatibility

  • Any web browser

BeSmartRetargeting: Lifetime Subscription

Only 2% of Online Shoppers Buy on the First Visit. Here's How You Get the Other 98%

By SkyHub Cloud | in Apps + Software

Ever noticed how after you view a product, you'll see ads for it all over the Web? That's called retargeting, and smart web entrepreneurs are using it to convert interest into sales. With BeSmartRetargeting, you'll be able to track visitors to your web pages and steer your ads to the front of other sites they visit. That's efficient marketing.

  • Launch unlimited campaigns for as many of your sites as you want
  • Choose specific pages you want to retarget from, be it an eBay or Amazon sale, or a similar competing product
  • Use retargeting codes for Facebook, Google, Fetchback, Adroll, Retargeter, Chango & all other ad drivers
  • Target traffic from an unlimited number of sites
  • Link your entire staff to the BeSmartRetargeting software so everyone can do their job w/o having to log-in at different times
  • Use for any campaign, from product launches & affiliate promotions to driving store traffic

Details & Requirements

  • Lifetime access
  • Updates included
  • Unlimited users

Compatibility

  • Any web browser

BeSmartProject: Lifetime Subscription

Streamline Your Projects Virtually with This Project Management Platform

By SkyHub Cloud | in Apps + Software

Whether you're an entrepreneur just starting out solo or you're managing a team, it's essential to be able to manage projects efficiently. In this platform, you'll have a collaborative center where everyone involved can track a project's progress from point A to point Z. Efficiency is king when it comes to small business, and it's time you optimized your team's productivity--even if it's just you.

  • Big-picture coordination tasking lets you keep a clear end goal in sight
  • Communication & messaging center allows all team members to stay in sync in real time
  • Project tracking lets everybody see a project's progress from start to finish
  • Notifications & syncing w/ globally-used services allows you to keep everyone in the loop whenever something changes
  • Industry-standard security features & worldwide accessibility keeps your project safe wherever you are

Details & Requirements

  • Lifetime access
  • Updates included
  • Unlimited users

Compatibility

  • Any web browser

BeSmartHelpDesk

Keep the Customers Happy & Your Support Team Updated

By SkyHub Cloud | in Apps + Software

If your business deals with customers as most do, you'll need an efficient and effective way of communicating with and supporting those customers. BeSmartHelpDesk will allow you to keep a highly-responsive support team in-house without breaking the bank. Happy customers are often repeat customers, which makes this investment priceless.

  • Easily edited & annotated tickets allows for more specific responses to support questions
  • Segmented support tickets let you sort tickets by priority level
  • Admin panel may be accessed by an unlimited number of users & departments & is extremely simple to use
  • Department-organized tickets streamline the way different teams use the same interface
  • Merged tickets reduce duplicates & better manage your support desk
  • Canned responses let you automatically answer frequently asked questions

Details & Requirements

  • Lifetime access
  • Updates included
  • Unlimited users
  • Unlimited departments

Compatibility

  • Any web browser


Terms

  • Instant digital redemption