CompTIA aims to adapt its A+ Certification to reflect the most current knowledge and skills needed by today's IT professionals--and this year's 2016 exam is harder than ever. This certification is one of the most highly-respected and sought after in IT, and passing the 2016 A+ 900 Series Certification Exam will demonstrate you have the know-how to provide optimal IT service. This comprehensive training covers topics ranging from PC hardware and peripherals to installing and configuring operating systems--everything you'll need to pass with flying colors.
- Prepare for the CompTIA 2016 A+ 900 Certification Exam w/ 33 courses & over 50 hours of training
- Use printable study guides & digital note taking to study 24/7
- Learn through labs, games & activities
- Study computer components, RAM types, networking devices, mobile operating systems, security, cloud computing & more
- Cover exam topics such as PC hardware & peripherals, networking & troubleshooting hardware, installing & configuring Windows, iOS, Android, Mac OS & Linux
LearnSmart has served the technology community with high-quality certification and skills training since 1997. LearnSmart has grown rapidly as a leading provider for individuals and corporations, serving clients from a broad range of Fortune 500 companies, as well as universities, government institutions and the armed forces. For more details on this course and instructor, click here