Mark Zuckerberg protects his webcam. That should be enough for you to appreciate the importance of webcam security. Therefore, there's Camera Guard Pro, the ultimate solution for your Mac's webcam and microphone security needs. With just two clicks, Camera Guard blocks and observes all programs and processes that aim to access the webcam, preventing any unwanted access by hackers or government officials. Beyond just that, the smart Deep Detective™ feature constantly monitors and proects critical system areas and your personal data with an additional layer of preventing against ransomware attacks.
- Deep Detective™ proactively reports & restricts known & still unknown attack attempts, helping to prevent ransomware
- Microphone protection ensures that your voice can't be recorded without your permission
- Can be used in conjunction w/ other anti-virus or firewall software for a complete security solution
- Real-time reporting & logging allows you to identify security breaches the second they happen
- Smart ransomware protection prevents against Mac encrypting attacks like KeRanger and more
"Camera Guard Pro ... brings to the table an innovative approach to dealing with the camera and microphone privacy settings."
- Softpedia ★★★★★
"Not only does it prevent spying, but it detects even attacks in the past. This app is one of many preferred by over one million users in over one hundred countries."
- Apps and Applications ★★★★★★★★★★
- Mac OS 10.11 or higher (supports macOS High Sierra)
- 64-bit processor
- 50 MB hard drive space
- Internet connection for activation and updates
- Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
- Length of access: lifetime access to all minor updates and major upgrades
- Restrictions: for use on 1 computer
Version 2 offers numerous new features, including improved access detection, protection against Mac ransomware, a whitelist for allowed apps and processes, and support for the Apple’s Touch ID sensor that’s found on the latest models of the MacBook Pro.
Wait, So What's the Difference Between a Standard & Lifetime License?
Great question! A Standard License issues full access to the app and all minor updates for life. Minor updates
usually include fixes to bugs that surface post-launch. As you know, when an app gets a major update (and advances to the next version e.g. V2, V3, V4), older versions often grow obsolete. Perhaps it no longer works properly with your new computer or OS, or maybe you're simply missing out on serious improvements and experiencing some major FOMO.
That's why a Lifetime License
is so appealing. You'll get a lifetime of major updates, and inevitably a world of new features that are beyond our current imagination. Many of our Lifetime License options are exclusive offers, at the web's best prices.
About the Developer
ProtectStar™ was founded in 2004 by German security expert Chris Bohn in a small storage facility.
Today, ProtectStar™ has more than 1,000,000 customers in 123 countries, from industrial, government, and military sectors, as well as individual users.
ProtectStar™ was among the first companies to check mobile devices for security risks, a pioneering effort leading to significant security improvements in smartphones.
In 2006, it released the award-winning Data Shredder for Windows, which has become an industry standard in secure data deletion. The company's iShredder™, released in 2011, is the leading Android and iOS data erasure app that protects against third parties restoring deleted files.
Since 2016, ProtectStar™ is one of the first companies to apply artificial intelligence and deep learning to cybersecurity. The coming new revolutionary technologies provide real-time prevention and unmatched zero-day attack protection for endpoints and mobile.