LINQ (Language Integrated Query) is a Microsoft programming model and methodology that allows formal query capabilities into .NET based programming languages. LINQ offers a compact, expressive and intelligible syntax for manipulating data used with the C#.NET language. This is an excellent course for .NET developers to learn how to more effectively query data and will give you a major leg up when working with Windows-based libraries.
- Access 25 lectures & 20 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the essentials to query technics
- Understand Object-relational mapping to convert data between incompatible type systems
- Discover grouping, filtering, aggregation, set & quantifier operations
- Use course-provided homework to test your progress as you go
Emre Şavklı is a Software Developer and Instructor. He has been working in a vocational high school for over eight years, and has also developed small and medium sized business projects with .NET technologies, like C#.NET,ASP. NET, SQL Server, and WCF. He also has over five years experience on XML, JSon Data, and AJAX technologies.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!