Let's just cut to the chase. Want to get an iPhone or iPad App on the App Store, but don't want to take the extensive process to learn how to code it? Have you considered outsourcing it, but don't want to fork over the $5,000 to build it? This is the course for you.
With this course, you can learn how to BUILD and RELEASE an iPhone/iPad app from scratch with absolutely NO PROGRAMMING. Period.
John Bura shows you how to use Buzztouch (a FREE web based software program) to design and render your idea into xCode and then release it onto the App Store. You will NOT be required to write a single line of code to release your app. Period.
This online course is jam-packed with more than 180 step-by-step video tutorials where you will learn how to prototype, design and release apps onto the app store.
You will learn then entire process from idea creation to production to release. And while every project has pitfalls, this course will provide you with creative and technical commentary that is designed to help you avoid the pitfalls of production.
Because of what this course provides, it normally sells for $497, but for a very limited time, we got it on special just for you...for ONLY $99!
We know what you’re thinking, but NO, this is not too good to be true! You even have 30 days to test it out to see if it lives up to your expectations so the only thing that you really have to lose is this opportunity and that is something for you to decide.
What you’ll Learn:
• How to prototype, design, and release apps into the app store
• The entire process from idea creation to production to release
• How to avoid and overcome app development pitfalls
• How to create a mock proposal to potential clients so you can start making apps ($$$$) for other people
Your Course Layout:
• Chapter 1: Introduction to the Course (4 vid tutorials)
• Chapter 2: The Basics of Creating Apps (75 vid tutorials)
• Chapter 3: Developer Certificates (5 vid tutorials)
• Chapter 4: Creating an App for a Client (97 vid tutorials)
Note: This course provides SEVERAL HOURS of clear, concise, and comprehensive materials that allows you to smoothly launch an App by the time you’re done with it.
Get to Know your Instructor:
We know the power of a great teacher can allow for us to do BIG things in life and is why we'd like to introduce you to the instructor of this course.
His name is John Bura and he is a master of his craft. Not only has he been developing games and apps since 1997 but he's also been teaching for the last 10 and now is the proud owner of Mammoth Interactive.
His company produces leading technologies for XBOX 360, the iPhone & iPad, Android, and HTML 5. He’s positive energy has been pumped into more than 40 commercial games and several of his games have risen to #1 in the Mac app store.
He's experienced the Mac app world inside and out, and has achieved what many can only dream of. Now, it's your turn to learn his secrets and to get your app rocking out in the Mac app store. It can happen, but that's up to you.
What you'll Need to Build and to Get your App to the App Store:
• A Mac Computer
• Recommended to use the Lion Operating system along with the most current version of Xcode (FREE in the app store)
• Sign up for a FREE Buzztouch account (web-based software you'll use to create your apps)
• A Developers account (you can sign up in the Mac App Store)
This is a course that is aimed at beginners. This course isn't a technical development course. The course mainly focuses on how to get a workable iOS app on the App Store.
This Course is For:
• Beginners who want to make and release apps today
• People who want to release apps and add them to their resume
• People who want to start making money by making apps for other people
• Designers who want to rapid prototype app ideas
• Small businesses who don't want to hire a developer
You have 30 days from your purchase date to figure out if this course is the right fit for you. If it’s not, we’ll refund your every penny - NO questions asked!
How Long Can You Access Your Online Lectures?
You can view and review the lecture materials from your Udemy account INDEFINITELY, like an on-demand channel.
Extra, Extra…Read All About It!
Not to forget – once you're all signed up for the course you can always shoot any questions you have over to John and we're sure he'd be happy to help you out.
Check out the 1st Course for FREE:
Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.