The Bioluminescent Bio-Turtle is a hand-blown glass turtle filled with bioluminescent PyroDinos (dinoflagellates). It produces natural light (bioluminescence) at night when gently swirled. Easier than a houseplant to care for! The Bio-Turtle shipment should be opened upon arrival, and the PyroDinos (living algae) should be put in a location that receives low to moderate light during daytime hours. PyroDinos will only light up at night in the dark when gently swirled. PyroDino will NOT light up during daytime hours! The Bio-Turtle consumes carbon dioxide (CO2) and produces fresh oxygen (O2) like a plant.
- Hand-blown glass turtle filled with bioluminescent PyroDinos (dinoflagellates)
- All-natural seawater, Dinos, & glass
- Produces natural light at night when gently swirled
- Consumes carbon dioxide & produces fresh oxygen like a plant
- Easier than a houseplant to care for
PyroDinos will only light up at NIGHT, in the dark when gently swirled. PyroDinos will NOT light up during Daytime Hours.
- Remove the cap from the PyroDino pouch
- Holding over a sink, pour the entire contents of the PyroDino pouch into the Bio-Turtle
- Place Bio-Turtle in a moderately lighted area
- Wait 5 to 7 days before feeding with DinoNutrients; PyroDinos require daily light and moderate temperatures to survive